The Imperium Overhaul
Massive Velox Update Coming this August
We know the Velox community has been waiting for multiple new updates to the platform, so we are happy to announce the Imperium Overhaul! The development team thoroughly looked at our community desires, rearranged priorities, and applied every one of them to the newest round of updates:
- Multi-DEX Capabilities — Velox will be launching service for the Pangolin Exchange and SushiSwap exchange the first week of August.
- Mempool Gas Pricing — Competitive gas prices will be instantaneously calculated from the Ethereum mempool when strategies are triggered. This feature places users’ strategies above competitors in every single block.
- Tokens with Transfer Tax — Velox can now efficiently trade tokens that have a built in transfer tax (burn) on any supported exchange. Make sure the “Market Movement” parameter accounts for the %-fee.
- Stablecoin Support — You can establish limit orders with USDC, USDT, and DAI pairs through Velox.
- Multi-Token Trading — Limit orders are available for pools which do not contain a network token (WETH) or a stablecoin (USDC). An example is a LINK/UNI pair.
- Infinite Allowance — Users no longer need to define a set-allowance but will approve open allowances like on the Uniswap exchange.
- Brand-new UI — The user flow for Velox is getting a major facelift! A defined, accordion-style layout is going to be added to simplify the strategy issuance process.
This major adjustment will be followed by the coming Potentia Additions to the Velox Algorithmic Trading Bot:
- Service for Uniswap V3, PancakeSwap, and SafeGram’s SafeSwap as the next supported DEXs.
- On-chain Strategy Validation — Secure your strategy with the power of a blockchain network.
- %-change Trading — Set a strategy to execute if the price moves by XX% within 15 minutes, 1 hour, or 1 day.
- Front Running Protection — Velox will intelligently adapt to adversarial trading bots and protect your order with incremental gas adjustments.
Given the already powerful nature of the Velox platform, this next collection of service upgrades moves Velox into a position which sets the standard for decentralized limit trading. Stay tuned for even more upgrades on DeFi’s number one trading bot platform.