Velox Limit Trading: A Step-by-step Process
Here is a step-by-step guide for simple, straightforward Velox trading. We’ve decided to release this post as a supplement to the User Guide, which clarifies much of why Velox was constructed as is. Enjoy!
- On the App.Velox.Global webpage, click on “Connect Wallet.”
- Approve the MetaMask connection.
- Search for your token pair.
- Enter the maximum amount of gas to spend on your transaction.
- Decided whether you’d like to buy the token (WETH next to input space) or sell the token (Token icon next to input space).
- Enter the token price at which Velox will send your trade and select WETH or USD pricing.
- Enter the appropriate slippage amount for the strategy.
- Unlock as much WETH and Token you want the Velox smart contract to access.
- Click on Wrap Ethereum to have the necessary amount of WETH in your wallet to execute an order.
- Review your strategy to select how many re-try attempts you would like in the event of a failed transaction.
- Deploy Velox!
Issuing multiple strategies does not cost anything, neither does canceling them. Feel free to adjust execution points as your token analysis changes!
Note: If you are using Brave Browser, take down the Shield incase Velox is not launching properly.